The purpose of this policy is to inform you of the different cookies that PANDA MOTOS, S.L. (hereinafter PANDAGO) collects through the website https://pandago.eco/ (hereinafter Web Page), own or third party, and the different means by which you can reject, allow or block them. In any case, PANDAGO informs you that the rejection, blocking or non-permissibility of cookies may affect the correct navigation of the contents reproduced on the Web Site.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, can be used to recognize the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIESCookies can be classified into the following types: Depending on the issuer of the cookies
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate shopping and registration services.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
3. LIST OF COOKIES USED BY https://pandago.eco/Y ITS MANAGEMENT
Below, we reproduce a table of cookies that will be installed on your computer by this website if you consent to it.
|__cf_bm||Third||Technique||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and robots.||1 day.|
|CookieConsent||Own||Technique||Stores the state of the user’s cookie for the current domain||1 year.|
|elementor||Own||Technique||This cookie helps to change in real time the content of the website.||Permanent|
|embed/v3/counters.gif||Third||Technique||It is used to implement forms on the website.||Session|
|li_gc||Third||Technique||This cookie is used to memorize the user’s consent.||2 years|
|test_cookie||Third||Technique||This cookie is used to confirm that the user accepts cookies.||1 day|
|CookieConsentBullSetting-#||Third||Customization||This cookie allows the consent of cookies on various websites||Persistent|
|GetLocalTimeZone||Own||Customization||This cookie stores the user’s time zone.||Session|
|lang||Third||Customization||This cookie stores the language selected by the user on the website.||Session|
|__hssc||Own||Analysis||This cookie identifies whether the cookie information needs to be updated with the user’s visit to the site.||1 day|
|__hssrc||Own||Analysis||This cookie is used to recognize the user’s device when accessing the website.||Session|
|__hstc||Own||Analysis||This cookie establishes a unique session ID for each user of the website.||179 days|
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||Third||Analysis||This cookie is used to control the Google Analytics script tag.||1 day|
|_ga||Third||Analysis||This cookie is used to establish data about how the user navigates through the website.||2 years|
|_gat||Third||Analysis||This cookie is used to distinguish users.||1 day|
|_gid||Third||Analysis||This cookie is used to generate a user ID for statistical purposes.||1 day|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||Third||Analysis||This cookie is used to establish data about how the user navigates through the website.||29 days|
|collect||Third||Analysis||This cookie is used to send information to Google Analytics about user behavior on the website.||Session|
|hubspotutk||Own||Analysis||This cookie establishes a unique user ID and measures user behavior.||179 days|
|lo-session||Own||Analysis||This cookie records statistical data on the user’s behavior on the website.||Persistent|
|lo-uid||Own||Analysis||This cookie collects information about the user’s browsing and behavior on the site.||2 years|
|lo-visitor||Own||Analysis||This cookie collects data about user behavior on the website.||2 years-|
|__ptq.gif||Third||Advertising||This cookie sends information to the cookie provider about the user’s behavior on the site.||Session|
|_fbp||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used by Facebook to send real-time advertising.||3 months|
|_gcl_au||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used by Google to approve with advertising for web users.||3 months|
|ads/ga-audiences||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used by Google to display users who are potential customers based on browsing preferences.||Session|
|bcookie||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used by Linkedin to track the use of its services.||2 years|
|bscookie||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used by Linkedin to track the use of its services.||2 years|
|C||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used to know if the browser accepts cookies.||29 days|
|IDE||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used by Google to record user behavior once you click on certain ads.||1 year|
|lang||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used by Linkedin to measure how many users access its site through the web.||Session|
|lidc||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used by Linkedin to track the use of its services.||1 day|
|Pagead/landing||Third||Advertising||This cookie collects information about the behavior of users in order to offer them advertising based on their preferences.||Session|
|pixie||Third||Advertising||This cookie shows the user advertising related to their likes and dislikes.||Session|
|tabld||Own||Advertising||This cookie is used to deliver advertising related to user preferences on the website.||Session|
|tr||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used by Facebook to deliver real-time advertisements from third parties.||Session|
|uid||Third||Advertising||This cookie is used to optimize the display of ads based on users’ movements and the offers of the various providers to display users’ ads.||2 months|
|UserMatchHistory||Third||Technique||ensures the security of visitors’ browsing by preventing the forgery of requests between sites. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and the visitor.||29 days|
4. DISABLE COOKIESIf you wish, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit this link: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the Tools menu > Options > Privacy >Cookies. To learn more visit this link: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Chrome, in the Options section > Advanced options > Privacy. To learn more visit this link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit this link: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences/Privacy menu. To learn more visit this link: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265