The websitehttps://pandago.eco/ (hereinafter “the Website”) is operated by:
PANDA MOTOS, S.L.
Calle Espronceda, 39 – Bajo izq. 28003, Madrid.
Spanish Corporate Tax Identification Number C.I.F.
B – 88562459
Registered in the Companies Register of Madrid
under volume 40120, Folio 73, Sheet M713015
Telephone: (+34) 630 771 878
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.pandago.eco (hereinafter, the “Website”) that PANDA MOTOS, S.L. makes available to Internet users.
Access, browsing and use of the Website implies acceptance of each and every one of the clauses that make up the Legal Notice published at any given time, and the user is therefore invited to read the Legal Notice carefully every so often.
PANDA MOTOS, S.L. may establish specific Terms and Conditions that regulate the use of services offered to Users through the Website.
The Website is exclusively aimed at an audience over 18 years of age.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User undertakes to use the website lawfully, and shall not use it to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality and public order.
In particular, the User shall refrain from:
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Making commercial use or exercising advertising activities that involve or may involve fraud for the recipient, in particular, those carried out by impersonating PANDA MOTOS, S.L., by sending emails or others that appear to be linked to this Website.
- Providing any personal information about themselves or in connection with their use of and access to the website that is false or has been unlawfully obtained.
In this sense, PANDA MOTOS, S.L. reserves the right to terminate the information service provided through this website for any users who fail to comply with the aforementioned rules and/or guidelines and to immediately and unilaterally terminate the relationship with the user.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT.
All contents included in this Website (including texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information), as well as its source code constitute a work whose intellectual property belongs to PANDA MOTOS, S.L. Users who access this website can view the information contained therein and download or make private reproductions in their computer system, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local computer network. Reproduction, distribution, public communication and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited. Infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offence punishable under Articles 270 et seq. of the current Spanish Criminal Code.
PandaGo and its logos are property of PANDA MOTOS, S.L. Any use of them is strictly prohibited without the express authorisation of the owner.
pandago.eco is a domain name registered by PANDA MOTOS, S.L. The domain names of PANDA MOTOS, S.L. may not be used in connection with any products or services other than those of PANDA MOTOS, S.L., and may not be used in any manner that may cause confusion among our customers or bring PANDA MOTOS, S.L. into disrepute.
The Website may include third party content for which PANDA MOTOS, S.L. has the corresponding licence or transfer. Reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication of such content by third parties shall also require the authorisation of the owner.
Any link or hyperlink or any connection of a similar nature that redirects, from an external page, to our Website without the prior and express consent of PANDA MOTOS, S.L. is prohibited.
When accessing links on the Website that redirect users to third party websites, PANDA MOTOS, S.L. shall not be held responsible for the content or measures adopted on such websites, as they are not operated by our company. We hereby remind users that it is their responsibility to review the legal notices and privacy policies of the websites they visit.
Any link from the website to another website does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between PANDA MOTOS, S.L. and the person responsible for said website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PANDA MOTOS, S.L. is exonerated from any liability arising from:
- Website failures due to force majeure, unforeseen circumstances or other causes not attributable to the company.
- Technical and/or mechanical problems or viruses produced during connection to the Internet (either through the PANDA MOTOS, S.L. website or third party platforms), in the computer systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in the computer equipment.
- Access by minors to the contents included on the website, with it being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of underage children in their care.
- The discrepancy between the information offered on the Website and reality.
- Communications that, including the name of PandaGo, are not previously authorised by PandaGo. For these purposes, we hereby inform users that all communications regarding actions or calls to participate in any event related to the brand shall always be published on the official website.
6. USER SUPPORT
If you have any doubts, suggestions, queries or complaints about the website, you can contact the User Support Service via any of the following means: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: PANDA MOTOS, S.L., Calle Espronceda 39, bajo – puerta izq. 28003 (Madrid).
The PANDA MOTOS, S.L. Customer Service Department shall get back to you as soon as possible, and always within a maximum period of one month. If your request is not satisfactorily resolved, you may proceed to the ordinary courts or process your complaint through the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr, which shall provide a single point of access for free out-of-court settlement.
7. MODIFICATION OF CONDITIONS
PANDA MOTOS, S.L., may modify this Legal Notice without notifying the Users, a requirement that the parties expressly agree to be fulfilled with the publication of the changes through the Website.
Latest version: June 2022