(hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is operated by:
Conde de Peñalver Street, 22 – 28006, Madrid.
B – 88562459
Registration in the Madrid Mercantile Registry
To volume 40120, Folio 70, Sheet M713015
Phone number: (+34) 687 862 528
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the service of the website
(hereinafter, the “Web”) that PandaGo, S.L. makes available to Internet users.
The access, navigation and use of the Web implies the acceptance of each and every one of the clauses that make up the Legal Notice published at all times, so the user is invited to read the Legal Notice carefully from time to time.
PandaGo, S.L. may establish specific Terms and Conditions governing the use of services offered to Users through the Web.
The Web is intended exclusively for an audience over 18 years of age.
2. USE OF THE WEB SITE
The User agrees to make a legitimate use of the Web, and undertakes not to use it for activities contrary to law, morality and public order.
In particular, the User shall refrain from:
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Make commercial use or advertising activities that involve or may involve fraud for the recipient, in particular, those carried out by misrepresenting the identity of PandaGo, S.L., in sending emails or others that had the appearance of being linked to this website.
- Provide any personal information about yourself or in connection with your use of and access to the Site that is false or has been unlawfully obtained.
In this sense, PandaGo, S.L. reserves the right to interrupt the provision of information services through this website for those users who contravene the rules and / or guidelines mentioned above and immediately and unilaterally terminate the relationship with the user.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT.
All content included on this website (meaning “content” texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information), as well as its source code constitute a work whose intellectual property belongs to PandaGo, S.L. Users who access this website can view the information contained therein and make downloads or private reproductions on their computer system, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local computer network. The reproduction, distribution, public communication and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited. Infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as a crime punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the current Penal Code.
PandaGo and its logos are the property of PandaGo, S.L. Any use of them is strictly prohibited without the express authorization of the owner.
pandago.eco is a domain name registered by PandaGo, S.L. The domain names of PandaGo, S.L. may not be used in connection with other products or services that are not of said company, and may not be used in any way that may cause confusion among our customers or discredit PandaGo, S.L.
It could be that the Web incorporates content from third parties for which PandaGo, S.L. has the corresponding license or assignment. The reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication of such contents by third parties shall also require the authorization of the owner.
Any link or hyperlink or any link of similar nature that redirects, from an external page, to our website without the express prior consent of PandaGo, S.L. is prohibited.
When you access the links on the Web that redirect you to third party websites, PandaGo, S.L. can not be held responsible for the content or the measures adopted on them, as these websites are not operated by our company. We remind you that it is your responsibility to review the legal notices and privacy policies of the websites you visit.
The establishment of any type of link by the Web to another website does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between PandaGo, S.L. and the person responsible for that website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PandaGo, S.L. is exonerated from any liability arising from:
- Web failures due to force majeure, acts of God or other causes not attributable to it.
- Technical and/or mechanical problems or viruses produced during the connection to the Internet (either through the PandaGo, S.L. website or third party platforms), in the computer systems (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in the computer equipment.
- Access by minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of minor children in their care.
- Discrepancy between the information offered on the Web and reality.
- Communications that, including the name of PandaGo, are not previously authorized by PandaGo. For this purpose, we inform that all communications regarding actions or calls to participate in any event related to the brand will always be published on the official website.
6. USER SERVICE
For any questions, suggestions, queries or complaints about the Web, you can contact the Customer Service Department, by any of the following means: E-mail:
or by post to the following address: PandaGo, S.L., Calle Conde de Peñalver,22 – 28006 (Madrid).
The Customer Service Department of PandaGo, S.L. will attend and respond to your complaint as soon as possible, and in any case within a maximum period of one month. In the event that your request is not satisfactorily resolved, you may go to the ordinary jurisdiction or process your claim through the website
which will provide a single point of access for out-of-court resolution free of charge.
7. MODIFICATION OF CONDITIONS
PandaGo, S.L., may modify this Legal Notice without effecting its communication to Users, a requirement that the parties expressly agree that it is understood to be fulfilled with the publication of the variations through the Web.
Last version: September 2023